Tuesday 31 July 2012

Firedance - The Book and a bit about the isbn number and copyright page.


Waiting for the postman


Today I am waiting for the postman. It is about time the proof copy of my book arrived. I want to see the off-line version of the cover. This copy is not for sale, even if perfect and there is a reason for that. I initially forgot that I needed to put the isbn on the copyright page.

Note to self. Put the isbn number on the copyright page before you get the proof in future.

Here is the front cover. My first edition just had a lulu cover done with the cover wizard at http://www.lulu.com- For a first ever attempt at producing a book that was OK but Amy's design brings things into a professional realm. I guess as we get braver our standard goes up and now I have something nobody else will have for a cover.



In the next blog upload I will talk about making the cover.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please do add a comment to this page.