Friday 28 June 2013

My review of Lulu.com and Createspace.com and other stuff

 I wrote a review of Lulu and Create Space and put it on the writing site, Triond.


http://jacky-ann.quazen.com/shopping/a-review-of-two-places-where-you-can-self-publish-your-book-for-free/My Review of Lulu and Createspace-On-line Publishers

 

I am not ashamed of self-editing


I am not ashamed of the fact that I self-publish my books. I think it is a great way to get into print. I just do not want to be like one writer, I think it was Virginia Woolf, who papered her wall with rejection slips. I like writing and I like my writing to be in print. I want to see it out there and as I want to publish it, not hacked away at by someone who is more interested in selling books than in what I actually write,

Here is a link to where I prefer to publish and sell my books


I have used Lulu to publish a lot more than I now have on my store front which is found here:

A link to where I sell my books

I also made a book of my Mother's poems for her eightieth birthday so now we have a book of her poems. My Mother has published a book too.

The nice thing about self-publishing is that if you wrote something you can now be sure it can also get published.


Here's a link to some of the other things I write.

Some of the latest things I wrote

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please do add a comment to this page.